The CHC culture will be known for:
- A Pastoral Care DNA that emphasizes diagnosis before prescription
- A commitment to process consulting that emphasizes thoughtful diagnosis over expert consulting and prescriptive solutions.
- A non-naïve knowledge of congregations, characterized by a deep love for, success with, and actual involvement in ministry in local churches
- A financial model that makes these services affordable and available to all congregations and clergy
- An ecumenical, innovative and entrepreneurial spirit with a focus upon establishing an appropriate balance between the five dimensions of health in churches: Spiritual, Mental/Emotional, Physical, Financial, Structural
CHC is devoted to improving the spiritual, emotional and organizational health of churches and ministers. We bring hope, help and healing in the spirit of Christ.
Through congregational coaching and consulting, CHC helps churches and clergy experience spiritual discernment and guidance as they seek to be faithful to their call.