- About Us
- Contact Us
Welcome to The Center for Healthy Churches. Birthed out of the rich tradition of pastoral care, and informed by years of experience and success in local churches, the Center makes available to churches and clergy a wide array of ministries and services. Our team believes that local churches can and should be sources of life and light to their communities. The mission of building up the church of Christ motivates us to bring hope, help and healing to churches and clergy. Please explore our site and contact us if we can be of service to you.
CHC is devoted to improving the spiritual, emotional and organizational health of churches and ministers. We bring hope, help and healing in the spirit of Christ.
Through congregational coaching and consulting, CHC helps churches and clergy experience spiritual discernment and guidance as they seek to be faithful to their call.
The Center for Healthy Churches is pleased to announce that Dr. David Hull will assume the role of Coordinator for The Center for Healthy Churches-Southeast.
Earlier this year, CHC announced the formation of The Center for Healthy Churches-Virginia. Dr. Travis Collins is the Coordinator for that Center. Additional regional Centers are planned and will be announced in the near future.
To read the full press release, click here.
Paper Churches in a Digital World: Conversations about congregations, social media, and communication in the age of the internet.
· Five Church Communication Mistakes You Are Probably Making & How to Fix Them,
· What The Experts Wish You Knew: The best practices from quality websites, print publications and effective email,
· I Need a Strategy for Facebook?: The latest social media strategies and techniques to engage your congregation – with discussions about all the popular social channels,
· What Tools Do We Use That You Can’t Live Without?,
· Privacy, Security and Bullies, Oh My!,
· Nothing New Under the Sun?: Why it feels like the world is changing, and more!
Monday, October 20, 2014 from 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Wilmington, NC at First Baptist Church
Tuesday, October 21, 2014 from 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Greensboro, NC at First Baptist Church
Tuesday, October 28, 2014 from 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Asheville, NC at First Baptist Church
$75 up to a week before the event; week of $100. Price includes lunch.
CBFNC* is offering a discount: $25 off for the first 10 registrants at each location.
Learn more and register at www.thedigitalcongregation.com.